Friday 5 June 2020

Having enjoyed so much sun I cant believe that it has changed so much. It is freezing cold outside and I have resorted to a big coat, hopefully it will improve next week. We are continuing to put activities for the children to do at home on our class page on the school website. We would really like your feedback about what we have been putting on. Please could you email me your thoughts. This could help us moving forward to make sure we are giving you plenty of opportunities to engage with learning at home.
I am hoping you dont need these activities but just in case.
.Play in a Puddle on a Rainy Day | NAEYC
Here is the link to 50 exciting ways to play in the rain
 https://mothernatured.com/nature-play/50-ways-to-play-in-the-rain/
From next Friday we are starting to do zoom again with the children who are not in school. I will send out the link during next week. Please email me if you do not want to take part as I am aware not all the children enjoy this.
Me and Mrs Sheehan have been working hard to perfect a dance for you so take a look. https://www.jibjab.com/view/make/brazilian_samba_dances/e1043dc4-b600-4906-8b24-6edb3c0d09f3
Stay safe.
Mrs Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment