Friday 17 March 2023

Science week

 Hello all, sorry I have not been around this week I have been suffering with vertigo so it has taken me a while to regain my balance. Mrs Sheehan has told me about the amazing activities the children have done this week to celebrate science. I have copied her blog onto ours so that you can see what the children have been doing.

To mark the Science week, we carried out different experiments in Foundation. On Monday, we  explored  magnetic and non-magnetic objects. On Tuesday we used magnetic sticks and metal objects to create movement on paper. On Wednesday we placed flowers in coloured water to learn about the function of the stem in a plants. On Friday we launched a rocket into Space. Next week the children will be participating in an interactive Science workshop.

It sounds like I missed a great week but the children were eager to tell me all about what they have learnt.

I hope you all have a good weekend. Please make sure you have signed up for parent consultations which will take place next week.









5, 4, 3, 2, 1 Blast off πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€

No comments:

Post a Comment