Friday 5 July 2024

 It has been a strange week in Foundation as I have been out for a couple of days doing some training. It feels like I have missed so much, on my return the children were excited to share with me all their learning from the week.

 It was lovely to see you all at our parent consultations and I hope that you found the meeting informative. I will be giving you the children's learning journals next week for you to keep. I have included their reports for the year which will be inside the books.

I'm sure you have noticed we have some new equipment in our outdoor area. The children use the wooden planks, logs and crates to create an obstacle course. This gives them an opportunity to work as a part of the team, to communicate with each other, to solve problems, to take risk and to be creative. Amazing learning while having fun!

Have a good weekend.

Mrs Robinson


No comments:

Post a Comment