Monday 30 March 2020

Good morning to you all. I hope you are all coping with the lockdown and are finding things to do as a family. The weather has changed slightly but it looks like it is going to improve for the weekend so at least we can see the sun. It seems a long time since we were all together and I am missing all the children and the things that we took for granted. I hope you are managing to access some of the activities we put on the web page and I am sure you are doing many of your own things with your children. Please send some photos to my email so that I can see what you are all up to. If you feel that you have exhausted those activities then look at the reception link and try some of those activities. You will not be able to access reading eggs or mathseeds  but you should be able to access phonics play. Keep working on the children understanding initial sounds and not capitals.
 Please email me if you have any requests for things, unfortunately I have no toilet rolls but I can give you lots of different ideas for you to do with your children during this time.
I really hope to see you all soon.
Keep positive and try to enjoy this very rare and special time with your loved ones.


Mrs Robinson:)

No comments:

Post a Comment