Friday 3 April 2020

Good morning to you all. I hope you are all keeping well and trying to make the most of this situation. It seems such a long time ago when we were in school together. I am sat in the office with Mrs Munn and we have both been chatting about how quiet it is and how much we miss the hustle and bustle of school life. Something that we take for granted.
We will be adding new activities for you to do on the webpage so keep checking. I know I have mentioned this before but the best activities to do are on the website ABCdoes.com. If you search ABCdoes home learning you will find it. I have just been looking at it and it is full of really fun easy things that the children can do on their own or with you. If you navigate around that web page you will find lots of really interesting articles that he writes. You might even find a few blog comments from me as I am an addict to everything that Alastair Bryce Clegg does for early years.. Hence the name ABC does.
When you are looking for ideas please make sure you look at Mrs Sheehan's thumbnail as we have created enough activities between us to last you months.
Here are a few photos of Honey and Ginger chilling.

Mrs Robinson :)





No comments:

Post a Comment