Saturday 2 May 2020

Good morning. I hope that you are well and still managing to cope with this situation. Unfortunately the weather has not helped this week but I think it is going to warm up again for next week. I don't seem to be receiving many emails any more so I presume you are all ok with what we are putting up on the class page. It would be nice to hear from you, so if the children have anything they want to share with me, please send.

On Wednesday I worked in the unit and it was really quiet, I put some music on to brighten it up a bit but it still wasn't right. I resorted to putting Caillou on and it was perfect. I had it on all day!
It is very strange how this lockdown makes you feel and act. I think we are all experiencing emotions that we would not normally deal with, which is probably a good thing. Its all the small things that seem so fantastic now that brighten up our day and there is nothing nicer than hearing  the children who live close to my house splashing in their paddling pool. Zoom has now become the norm and I have even started baking. The problem I am having with that is I eat it all!!!!! It would be great to hear what keep you all going.
Keep smiling
Mrs Robinson:)
All the teachers have read stories for the children to listen to and watch. I have also included one for the adults to read.  






This one is for the adults.


A few phots of me being silly on my phone.




No comments:

Post a Comment