Saturday 25 April 2020

Its amazing what happens when you have time on your hands. Miss Neal has had lots of fun turning us into some of our favourite characters.
We thought that the children might enjoy these photos.

I hope you are all keeping well and are enjoying spending time together.
I have been putting lots of activities for the children to enjoy on our class page so I hope you have been able to access them. Please can you let me know if you want anything in particular extra putting on as I am happy to do that. You can email me and I will try and accommodate.
As the weeks pass it appears that we are becoming more accepting of the situation and many parents that I have spoken to are saying that they are enjoying this time. I am fortunate that I am still working and am able to be in school during the week. It is a very strange place as it is so quiet. Normally in the holidays if teachers go into school they often make the joke that its so nice to have the quiet. I WILL NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN, I HATE IT. It needs filling with children and hopefully we will be able to do that soon.
 We hope you liked the staff video on the website and keep checking as more may appear!!!!!!!!!
Meanwhile enjoy the sunshine and stay safe.

Mrs Robinson:)
Miss Chandler got carried away!


No comments:

Post a Comment