Friday 25 June 2021

Home learning

 Welcome back to home learning after a tricky week in nursery. I hope you are all well and managing to cope with work commitments as well as child care. Please do not hesitate to email me if you need anything school related. I will be putting things on Teams daily so please please look at it and try and support your child's learning at home this way.  

 The children had been learning how to describe people. I have put some activities on Team that relate to this learning and its a really simple and easy activity to do at home. Describing how someone looks is easy but to describe what they are like is a completely different thing and the children had just started to grasp the concept, so I would really like this to continue.

You should all have received your link for our Teams consultations next week. If you have not received this can you email me to let me know. I look forward to seeing you all and having a chat but most of all I look forward to seeing you back at school on the 5th July.

Stay safe.

Mrs Robinson




No comments:

Post a Comment