Friday 2 July 2021

 Friday has arrived and I am very excited to know that we have come to the end of our isolation. I hope for those who have been doing our home learning that you have enjoyed the activities and the children have got some good learning from it. For those who have not please have a look as the activities I have selected as they are really easy to manage and can be done at home with  a bit of time from you. The activities will stay on Teams so you can access them at any time although after the end of today I will not be writing responses.

On Monday the children will be having their sports day that has been adapted this year. Normal uniform should be worn with some footwear for running. This can be trainers or anything sensible. Unfortunately I will not be with the children as I am having my induction sessions with the families of our new children. Mrs Custis, Mr Mills, Miss Neal and Miss Chandler will be with the children. Sometimes when the children see their parents at these events they get a bit upset as it is different from their normal routine. Please be reassured once you have left and we return to the unit they soon settle.

Have a good weekend out and about.

 I have my party clothes ready.

Mrs Robinson




No comments:

Post a Comment