Sunday 17 May 2020

Well another week has past and things are beginning to change. It is very strange to see people moving around more freely. I am still a little unsure about being outside and am very cautious around people. Hopefully this will change as we get use to more freedom in the weeks to come. I apologise for the zoom meetings last week. I had a huge technical hitch at the last minute so I abandoned the whole thing. I am going to do them this Tuesday 19th May. I will send out a link to your email addresses tomorrow. I am only doing 6 children at a time so they should get chance to speak a bit more.
This week I have put a video on for you to hear me singing one of our favourite songs. We have put a link on the class pages asking the children to do something that relates to the song. I am sure you will all realise that I will not be auditioning for the x factor any time soon, but I think the children might enjoy it.
I have also put on some photos of Honey and Ginger.
Hope to see you on Tuesday.
Stay safe.
Mrs Robinson:)



No comments:

Post a Comment