Friday 13 November 2020

A great week was had by all, with this unusually mild November weather letting us make the most of the outdoors.

The events of this week have had an influence our learning. Remembrance Day was an opportunity for us to talk about our families and important people in our lives.  We also experimented with paints and tissue paper to create some wonderful Poppy artwork.  Children in Need also allowed us to reflect on the things we are grateful for. It was lovely to see everyone covered in spots today, your generous donations are greatly appreciated for a very worthy cause. 

So, this will be the last blog I write for you.  On the one hand I am sad that my time here has come to an end, but on the other, I am delighted that Mrs Robinson will be here in my place.  She is very much looking forward to taking back the reigns and I know your children will flourish under her guidance. 

A big thank you to all your wonderful children for making my time here in Nursery so enjoyable.  I have loved seeing them develop from day one, it always amazes me much they grow in a short space of time. I will miss them all greatly.

Farewell

Mr da Rocha












No comments:

Post a Comment