Friday 21 May 2021

Life Cycles

 I am sorry I have not been around this week as I have been isolating but I will be back in the setting on the 27th. I have been keeping tracks on what the children have been doing and it sounds like they have had a great week. Our caterpillars are now big and are beginning to build their cocoons. The children are very excited about this and are looking forward to the next stage in the cycle. They have been sequencing the life cycle of the butterfly and have produced some great work. Miss Chandlers has displayed this in the room so that the children can see what they have made. We have also had a delivery of frogs spawn which we are going to be observing over the next couple of weeks. The nursery is full of excitement with new life emerging all around us.

 I hope you all have a good weekend. 

Pleas email me if you have any queries or concerns.

crobinson@littleheath.herts.sch.uk 




























No comments:

Post a Comment