Friday 2 February 2024

BIRD WATCH

 This week we have focused on the Great British Bird Watch. We have made bird feeders and have binoculars for the children to observe and record what they see. We had a visit from the parakeets and also lots of robins. We will continue to watch the birds next week to see if we can spot any others.

I am sorry we didn't walk again this week due to staff absence, hopefully we can go on Monday, weather permitting. I think our Tuesday parent visits are going well and we are enjoying having you in the setting to share learning.

The weather looks to be picking up a little and I have definitely felt a bit of Spring today. I think I am being a little optimistic as we normally get snow in February ahhhhhhhhhh.

I hope you all have a great weekend.

Mrs Robinson.🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦














No comments:

Post a Comment